Fees Structure For CTS/CITS Courses
|2||Application Reg. Fees||Rs.50||Nil|
|3||Tuition Fees||Rs.150 Per Month||Rs.150 Per Month|
1. Minimum age of candidate is 15 years.
2. Admission will be made strictly on the basis of merit, subject to reservations for long term courses.
3. Candidates should be physically fit to undergo training. A certificate of physical fitness from the Medical Officer should be produced for this purpose at the time of admission for CTS courses.
4. Separate applications may be submitted for each course. The application form may be downloaded from DGT website (www.dget.nic.in) or can be collected from the Institute.
5. DGT reserves the right to discontinue/postpone/or not to start the training programme and or increase/ decrease the seating capacity at its discretion without assigning any reason.